Scholar Application Overview
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in Success Academy Charter Schools!
Important Information About the Application and Admission Process
- The application deadline is April 1, 2020. Applications received after the deadline will be considered waitlist applications.
- It should take approximately 10 minutes to complete the application; please complete it in one sitting.
- There will be directions to guide you through all the steps; read them carefully and be sure to fill out all required fields as you proceed.
- You must be a resident of New York State to apply to any Success Academy school.
- Your child must be five years old on or before December 31, 2020 to apply to kindergarten.
- There is NO fee to apply or attend a Success Academy school and nothing but this application is required.
- Admission is determined by a lottery. Admission is not limited based on any factor, but returning students have admissions priority.
- Additionally, a lottery preference is given to:
- Siblings of current or accepted students
- Children of Success Academy employees
Applicants who reside within the Community School District of a school they've applied to
English Language Learners (ELL) receive a weighted preference in the lottery.